Xiaomi 13 Pro
- 50MP Leica professional optics helps in capture images in great detail. The largest camera sensor on a smartphone - Sony IMX989 1 inch sensor with 3.2 μm large pixels captures brighter images even in extreme lowlight. The 50MP Telephoto-Macro(75mm Leica portrait) and 50MP Ultra-wide lens enables you to capture in different perspectives. Xiaomi 13 Pro can supports 8K video recording and also can record in Dolby Vision for a professional cinematography experience. The high resolution 32MP front camera comes with smart FoV switching.
- The 6.73 inch 2K 120Hz E6 AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 1900nits meets the most demanding needs and provides the best viewing experience. The 10bit LTPO 3.0 display is Dolby Vision & HDR10+ compliant. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 4nm processor is designed to provide groundbreaking performance. The processor has 37% improved multi-core CPU performance over the previous generation. The processor is coupled with faster UFS 4.0 Storage and LPDDR5X RAM for extreme performance. The super-big 3400mm² vapour chamber helps in keeping the phone temperatures in check even at peak performance.
- The 120W in-box HyperCharger coupled with Xiaomi Surge charging chipset can fully charge the massive 4820mAh battery in 19 minutes. The battery lasts longer with the optimizations by Xiaomi battery management shipset. The phone also supports upto 50W of Wireless Turbo charging & wireless reverse charging.
- 3D Bio ceramic back design made from medical grade materials | Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the front.
Xiaomi 13 Pro 5G
- Storage & RAM12GB + 256GB | LPDDR5X RAM + UFS 4.0 Storage
- DimensionsHeight: 162.9mm Width: 74.6mm Thickness: 8.38mm Weight: 229g
- ProcessorSnapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform
- BatteryXiaomi Surge Battery Management system
- Security & AuthenticationFingerprint Scanner on Display
- Detailed SpecificationsCopy & Paste this link in the address bar of the browser:- https://shop.techsdeck.in/XMI13P5Gspecs